EBA reporting framework 3.2 is expected to apply from 12/2022.
The EBA reporting framework v3.2 includes the following amended reporting requirements:
- Changes to Additional liquidity monitoring metrics (ALMM), including new proportionality measures for small and non-complex institutions
- Changes to COREP, including changes to own funds (in response to RTS on software), to securitisations to align with the Capital Market Recovery Package (CMRP) in response to the COVID-19 crisis, and technical amendments
- Changes to Asset Encumbrance, including a revision of the definition of the asset encumbrance level
- Changes to the ITS on Supervisory benchmarking
- Changes to resolution planning reporting (revision in the light of user needs)