The work programme package describes and summarises the main objectives, priorities and deliverables of the EBA in the forthcoming years. It is based on the tasks specified in the Regulation and in the relevant EU banking sector legislation.
Highlights of the EBA's tasks in 2024
The EBA's work for 2024 is defined under five strategic areas and 19 activities. The programme includes a description of the Authority's objectives for 2024, expected results and main outputs.
Five strategic areas for 2024:
- Implement Basel framework in the EU and enhance the Single Rulebook
- Monitor financial stability and sustainability in a context of increased interest rates and uncertainty
- Provide a data infrastructure at the service of stakeholders
- Develop an oversight and supervisory capacity for DORA and MiCAR
- Increase focus on innovation and consumers