EBA reporting framework v2.2 applies to submissions of data with reporting reference dates between 31/12/2014 and 30/05/2015.
The main changes compared to the previous version of the EBA reporting framework relate to the following:
- Changes to existing reporting requirements as specified in the ITS on supervisory reporting published in 07/2014;
- New reporting requirements as specified in the Guidelines on the reporting of funding plans published in 06/2014.
The technical documents available for download include the following:
- Consolidated version of the reporting requirements (Unofficial text and meant purely as a documentation tool – legal acts are published in the Official Journal of the European Union)
- ITS on supervisory reporting.zip
- GL on funding plans.zip
- Validation rules (Uploaded 30 October 2023) [XLSX, 9 495KB]
- DPM v2.2
- DPM database.zip
- DPM dictionary.xls
- DPM table layout and data point categorisation.zip
- EBA XBRL v2.2
- XBRL taxonomy files and supporting documentation.zip
- EBA XBRL filing rules.pdf