EBA reporting framework v2.1 applies to submissions of data with reporting reference dates between 30/09/2014 and 30/11/2014.
The main changes compared to the previous version of the EBA reporting framework relate to the following:
- New reporting requirements as regards non-performing exposures and forbearance as specified in the ITS on supervisory reporting published in 07/2014;
- New reporting requirements as regards asset encumbrance as specified in the ITS on supervisory reporting published in 07/2014.
The technical documents available for download include the following:
- Consolidated version of the reporting requirements .zip (Unofficial text and meant purely as a documentation tool – legal acts are published in the Official Journal of the European Union)
- Validation rules (Uploaded 10 March 2023) [XLSX, 7916KB]
- DPM v2.1
- DPM database.zip
- DPM dictionary.xls
- DPM table layout and data point categorisation.zip
- EBA XBRL v2.1
- XBRL taxonomy files and supporting documentation.zip
- EBA XBRL filing rules
- DPM Errata.zip