Reporting framework 2.1
EBA reporting framework v2.1 applies to submissions of data with reporting reference dates between 30/09/2014 and 30/11/2014.
The main changes compared to the previous version of the EBA reporting framework relate to the following:
- New reporting requirements as regards non-performing exposures and forbearance as specified in the ITS on supervisory reporting published in 07/2014;
- New reporting requirements as regards asset encumbrance as specified in the ITS on supervisory reporting published in 07/2014.
The technical documents available for download include the following:
- Consolidated version of the reporting requirements (Unofficial text and meant purely as a documentation tool – legal acts are published in the Official Journal of the European Union) [ZIP, 1253KB]
- Validation rules (Updated 18 January 2017) [XLS, 2067KB]
- DPM v2.1
- DPM database (added 28/07/2014) [ZIP, 14509KB]
- DPM dictionary [XLS, 363KB]
- DPM table layout and data point categorisation (added 28/07/2014) [ZIP, 7397KB]
- EBA XBRL v2.1
- XBRL taxonomy files and supporting documentation [ZIP, 59406KB](corrected15/07/2014)
- EBA XBRL filing rules
- DPM Errata (added 28/07/2014) [ZIP, 13418KB]