1. Collateral other than assets referred to in Article 416(1)(a), (b) and (c), which is posted by the institution for contracts listed in Annex II and credit derivatives, shall be subject to an additional outflow of 20 %.
2. Institutions shall notify to the competent authorities all contracts entered into the contractual conditions of which lead, within 30 days following a material deterioration of the credit quality of the institution, to liquidity outflows or additional collateral needs. If the competent authorities consider such contracts material in relation to the potential liquidity outflows of the institution, they shall require the institution to add an additional outflow for those contracts corresponding to the additional collateral needs resulting from a material deterioration in the credit quality of the institution such as a downgrade in its external credit assessment by three notches. The institution shall regularly review the extent of this material deterioration in light of what is relevant under the contracts it has entered into and shall notify the result of its review to the competent authorities.
3. The institution shall add an additional outflow corresponding to collateral needs that would result from the impact of an adverse market scenario on the institution's derivatives transactions, financing transactions and other contracts if material.
EBA shall develop draft regulatory technical standards to determine the conditions of application in relation to the notion of materiality and methods for the measurement of this additional outflow.
EBA shall submit those draft regulatory technical standards to the Commission by 31 March 2014.
Power is delegated to the Commission to adopt the regulatory technical standards referred to in the second subparagraph in accordance with Articles 10 to 14 of Regulation (EU) No 1093/2010.
4. The institution shall add an additional outflow corresponding to the market value of securities or other assets sold short and to be delivered within the 30 days horizon unless the institution owns the securities to be delivered or has borrowed them at terms requiring their return only after the 30 day horizon and the securities do not form part of the institutions liquid assets.
(c) collateral that corresponds to assets that would qualify as liquid assets for the purposes of Article 416 that can be substituted for assets corresponding to assets that would not qualify as liquid assets for the purposes of Article 416 without the consent of the institution.
6. Deposits received as collateral shall not be considered liabilities for the purposes of Article 422 but will be subject to the provisions of this Article where applicable.