1. Competent authorities shall notify EBA of every authorisation granted under Article 8.
2. EBA shall publish on its website, and shall update regularly, a list of the names of all credit institutions that have been granted authorisation.
3. The consolidating supervisor shall provide the competent auth orities concerned and EBA with all information regarding the group of credit institutions in accordance with Article 14(3), Article 74(1) and Article 109(2), in particular regarding the legal and organisational structure of the group and its governance.
4. The list referred to in paragraph 2 of this Article shall include the names of credit institutions that do not have the capital specified in Article 12(1) and shall identify those credit institutions as such.
5. The competent authorities shall notify EBA of each withdrawal of authorisation together with the reasons for such a withdrawal.