The EBA invites comments on all proposals put forward in this paper and in particular on the specific questions detailed below.
Comments are most helpful if they:
- respond to the question stated;
- indicate the specific point to which a comment relates;
- are supported by a clear rationale;
- provide evidence to support the views expressed/ rationale proposed; and
- provide alternative regulatory options for consideration by the EBA.
Important note to users:
All the fields marked (*) are mandatory. In case a question is not relevant for you, please answer with "Non-Applicable" or "NA".
All contributions received will be published following the close of the consultation, unless you request otherwise by ticking the relevant box in the form below. Please note that a request to access a confidential response may be submitted in accordance with the EBA's rules on public access to documents. We may consult you if we receive such a request. Any decision we make not to disclose the response is reviewable by the EBA's Board of Appeal and the European Ombudsman.
Should you encounter issues with submitting your responses, please contact us by email at email@example.com
no later than 48 hours before the deadline of the consultation period.