The European Banking Authority (EBA) published today a new release of the reporting framework 2.10, which includes the validation rules, the Data Point Model (DPM) dictionary and XBRL taxonomies. The technical package reflects the updated EBA Guidelines on Funding Plans, and integrates reporting of remuneration and fraudulent payments into the DPM and XBRL taxonomies.
In particular, this package reflects the following:
- The technical package for the updated EBA Guidelines on Funding Plans (published on 9 December 2019 here), applicable from 31 December 2020;
- Integration of the EBA Guidelines on the remuneration benchmarking exercise and the EBA Guidelines on the data collection exercise regarding high earners into the DPM and XBRL taxonomies;
- Integration of the EBA Guidelines on fraud reporting under PSD2 into the DPM and XBRL taxonomies.
The documents covering this technical package are published here and include the following:
- A set of XML files forming the XBRL taxonomy and a description of the architecture of the XBRL taxonomy;
- A DPM data dictionary database together with a DPM table layout and data point categorisation;
- A list of validation rules.
The EBA has also updated the DPM query tools.