The EBA offers paid traineeships for recent graduates with the aim to provide them with a unique and first-hand experience of the workings of the EBA, an understanding of the objectives including goals of financial regulation and oversight generally, and specifically of the objectives of the EBA.
The selected trainees will have the opportunity to develop expertise in the areas of Data Analytics and Transparency, Prudential Regulation and Supervision, Innovation, Conduct and Consumers, Economic and Risk Analysis, Governance and External Affairs, Legal and Compliance as well as in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, IT, Corporate services. They will contribute to the everyday work of the Authority and learn about the EU Agencies’ working environment while enjoying an exciting life in Paris.
The 2022 call for trainees includes six profiles in the operations units and six profiles in the core business areas:
- Assistance to EBA Teams – Profile ref: TR ADMIN 2022/EBAT
- Assistance to the Communications (Coms) Unit – Profile ref: TR ADMIN 2022/COMMS
- Assistance to the Finance and Procurement (FP) Unit – Profile ref: TR ADMIN 2022/FP
- Assistance to the Human Resources (HR) Unit – Profile ref: TR ADMIN 2022/HR
- Assistance to the Information Technology (IT) Unit – Profile ref: TR ADMIN 2022/IT
- Assistance to the Corporate Support (CS) Unit – Profile ref: TR ADMIN 2022/CS
- Assistance to the Data Analytics, Reporting and Transparency (DART) Department – Profile ref: TR TECH 2022/DART
- Assistance to the Prudential Regulation and Supervisory Policy (PRSP) Department – Profile ref: TR TECH 2022/PRSP
- Assistance to the Innovation, Conduct and Consumers (ICC) Department – Profile ref: TR TECH 2022/ICC
- Assistance to the Economic and Risk Analysis (ERA) Department – Profile ref: TR TECH 2022/ERA
- Assistance to the Governance and External Affairs (GEA) Unit – Profile ref: TR TECH 2022/GEA
- Assistance to the Legal and Compliance (LC) Unit – Profile ref: TR TECH 2022/LC